Preparations for the EuroGames 2022 in Nijmegen are in full swing. To increase our online visibility, we have also started a social media campaign. However, we could use your help in this. Are you someone, or do you know someone, who wishes to be part of our fabulous, driven team of volunteers and who can aid us in keeping our many social media channels up-to-date?
Who we are looking for:
We are searching for someone who is creative and pro-active, familiar with LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You are able to create and share good content. Knowledge and experience in editing pictures and videos is preferred. You can express yourself in writing in both the Dutch and English language. Furthermore, you naturally should have some affinity with the target audience of the EuroGames.
- Managing the various social media accounts
- Regularly post content (about three times a week)
- Answering questions and respond to reactions on social media
- Deliberating with the project team
What we offer:
- You will be an important member of the team of organisers of the EuroGames 2022. You will be able to think along in developing the media policy and play an important role in making the EuroGames 2022 more visible
- You get to meet new people, on national and international level
- One of a kind EuroGames clothing
- Food and beverages during the event
If you are interested in this exciting volunteer job, please contact Thomas Pruijsen, Media Manager, via email@example.com, or Marleen Rijnveld, Manager Volunteers, via firstname.lastname@example.org.