What do you get for your registration?
We hear this frequently. What do you get for your registration fee or all your hard work as a volunteer throughout the week at the EuroGames? On this page, we’ve created an overview of all the free or discounted stuff you can access with your rainbow bracelet.
50% discount on admission to Museum de Bastei
- • Free entrance to Museum het Valkhof
- • Free admission to the World War II Information Point
- • Guaranteed access to the opening ceremony on Wednesday evening 27 July
- • Guaranteed access to the closing ceremony on the Waalkade on Saturday evening July 30
- • Bus ticket for the whole week for only €10 from Breng via registration system
- • Bike for €12,50 or €40 for 4 days from Jasper Bikes
- • Discount on the specific EuroGames program in The Lux Nijmegen with several films (code Ra1nbow)
- • Discount on the play Edward II the Gay King on Thursday evening 28 July or Friday evening 29 July (code Ra1inbow)
- • Discount on drinks at the Marcus Antonius café
- • Discount on the spectacular closing party of the EuroGames Kiss Kiss Nijmegen on Saturday evening July 30 ’22
- • Free entrance to several exhibitions around the EuroGames SportsVillage
- • Free entrance to various workshops around the EuroGames Sportsvillage
- • Free entrance to various workshops, for example pickleball, volleyball, yoga or rowing without limits.