TRACK & FIELD TOURNAMENT
Set yourself a challenge and test your skills on Friday 29 July in (one of) the disciplines of Track & Field. A preliminary schedule, including the order of the disciplines, can be found below.
|100 m hurdling||14:20|
|110 m hurdling||14:35||High Jump||15:00|
|200 m||16:15||Javelin Throw||15:30|
|1500 m||17:15||Triple Jump||19:20|
|Swedish Medley Relay||20:30|
All participants are asked to report at their event 10 minutes before start. Swedish relay first distance is 400mtr, second is 300, third is 200 and last is the 100 meters. you can submit the name and compostion of your relay team on the 29th before 19:00 hours. the regulations of the world athletics are used as published by the dutch athletic union (atletiekunie westrijdregelement 2022-2023)
Our Track & Field tournament will take place on the ‘Brakkenstein‘ outdoor track, an international licensed athletics track in the south of Nijmegen. This track offers facilities for all disciplines.
Name: Jayliah Jada van Gorkum
The official running rules of World Athletics will apply for the Track & Field tournament.
Everyone is welcome to participate in the Track & Field tournament! No matter your gender or who you love, it is all about love to move for everybody!
Download the Poster!
If you are interested in the poster for Track & Field, you can download it above. There is a digital version, for instance to share on your social media, and a version to send to the printer.
Yvonne van Alebeek – firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing up as an athlete for EuroGames 2022, you can make use of the many benefits our international event in Nijmegen has to offer.
- • You will participate in a professionally organised tournament
- • You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday 27 July
- • You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony on Saturday 30 July
- • You have access to the Sports Village
- • You can make use of discounted fees for public transportation in Nijmegen
- • You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- • You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Nijmegen
If you take part in the Track and Field tournament as a second sport, please note that timetables of sports may overlap; make sure that the date and time of the Track and Field tournament are not in conflict with any of the other sports you want to participate in!