The squash tournament during the Eurogames 2022 strives to ensure that every participant will play at least 5 matches. The tournament will take place in two parts: group play, for people to place themselves in the second round; and a knock-out round. If the group stage clearly shows that participants have been misplaced at a certain level, the organisation will assign them to another level. It is expected that participants will referee other matches.
|Thursday 28 July||9:00-17:00||Group matches|
|Friday 29 July||9:00-17:00||Group matches|
|Saturday 30 July||9:00-17:00||Knock-out matches|
GOOD TO KNOW
The tournament organisation will provide balls; it is expected that participants bring their own squash rackets, appropriate clothing and sneakers, and possibly even protective eye gear.
There are 4 squash courts available at the Radboud Sportcentrum.
The official rules of Squash will apply.
Squash is a sport for everybody! No matter who you love or which gender you have, you’re always welcome at Squash!
Download the Poster!
If you are interested in the poster for Squash, you can download it above. There is a digital version, for instance to share on your social media, and a version to send to the printer.
Huub van Amerongen – email@example.com
By signing up as an athlete for EuroGames 2022, you can make use of the many benefits our international event in Nijmegen has to offer.
- • You will participate in a professionally organised tournament
- • You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday 27 July
- • You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony on Saturday 30 July
- • You have access to the Sports Village
- • You can make use of discounted fees for public transportation in Nijmegen
- • You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- • You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Nijmegen
If you take part in the squash tournament as a second sport, please note that timetables of sports may overlap; make sure that the dates and times of the squash tournament are not in conflict with any of the other sports you want to participate in!