The squash tournament during the Eurogames 2022 strives to ensure that every participant will play at least 5 matches. The tournament will take place in two parts: group play, for people to place themselves in the second round; and a knock-out round. If the group stage clearly shows that participants have been misplaced at a certain level, the organisation will assign them to another level. It is expected that participants will referee other matches.
|Thursday 28 July||9:00-17:00||Group matches|
|Friday 29 July||9:00-17:00||Group matches|
|Saturday 30 July||9:00-17:00||Knock-out matches|
There are 4 squash lanes available at the Radboud Sportcentrum.
The official rules of Squash will apply.
Squash is a sport for everybody! No matter who you love or which gender you have, you’re always welcome at Squash!
Suzanne Wiersma – email@example.com
By signing up as an athlete for EuroGames 2022, you can make use of the many benefits our international event in Nijmegen has to offer.
- • You will participate in a professionally organised tournament
- • You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday 27 July
- • You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony on Saturday 30 July
- • You have access to the Sports Village
- • You can make use of discounted fees for public transportation in Nijmegen
- • You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- • You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Nijmegen
If you have already signed up for another sport, you can still take part in the squash tournament as a second sport for an additional € 20. Please note that timetables of sports may overlap; make sure that the dates and times of the squash tournament are not in conflict with any of the other sports you want to participate in!