The swimming tournament will take place on Friday 29 and Saturday 30 July. You can participate in up to 5 different individual disciplines. The schedule is as follows:
|Friday 29 July|
|200m relay medley||F/M/N/Mixed|
|200m relay freestyle||F/M/N/Mixed|
|Saturday 30 July|
|400m relay medley||F/M/N/Mixed|
|400m relay freestyle||F/M/N/Mixed|
If you participate in the swimming competition, you can compete in the relay as well. You can sign up for the relay competition in June 2022. If you want to join the relay competition, you must already be officially registered. You will have to use your teammates’ Registration Numbers when signing up your team.
The Swimming tournament will be judged according to the FINA rules.
Coen Metze – email@example.com
By signing up as an athlete for EuroGames 2022, you can make use of the many benefits our international event in Nijmegen has to offer.
- • You will participate in a professionally organised tournament
- • You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday 27 July
- • You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony on Saturday 30 July
- • You have access to the Sports Village
- • You can make use of discounted fees for public transportation in Nijmegen
- • You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- • You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Nijmegen
If you have already signed up for another sport, you can still take part in the swimming tournament as a second sport for an additional € 30. Please note that timetables of sports may overlap; make sure that the dates and times of the swimming tournament are not in conflict with any of the other sports you want to participate in!e.