The volleyball tournament will take place on Friday 29 and on Saturday 30 July. The schedule is presented below.
|Friday 29 July||9:00-18:00||Group Matches|
|Saturday 30 July||9:00-12:00||Group Matches|
|12:30-18:00||Knock-out tournament / Finals|
Each team may consist of 9 athletes.
GOOD TO KNOW
Since athletes are present in the hall for two full days, lunch will be provided by the organisation.
It is possible to register for the tournament as a team or without one. When registering, after choosing Volleyball, select “please add me to a team” at ‘Team”, and we will try to find you a team.
The tournament will take place at the Gymnasion, which is part of the Radboud University campus; 7 fields are available for indoor volleyball.
The official FIVB rules will apply to the Volleyball tournament.
Everybody can join the Volleyball tournament, no matter who you love or which gender you have.
Adrie Luykx – email@example.com
By signing up as an athlete for EuroGames 2022, you can make use of the many benefits our international event in Nijmegen has to offer.
- • You will participate in a professionally organised tournament
- • You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday 27 July
- • You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony on Saturday 30 July
- • You have access to the Sports Village
- • You can make use of discounted fees for public transportation in Nijmegen
- • You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- • You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Nijmegen
If you have already signed up for another sport, you can still take part in the volleyball tournament as a second sport for an additional € 20. Please note that timetables of sports may overlap; make sure that the dates and times of the volleyball tournament are not in conflict with any of the other sports you want to participate in!